asialaw Leading Lawyers features the prominent lawyers in 14 practice areas and 14 Industries in 25 jurisdictions in the Asia-Pacific region. The publication is the result of an extensive research process that includes 1) law firm submissions 2) interviews and surveys with house counsel and private practitioners 3) independent research from our Hong Kong based editorial team.
The criteria we consider includes:
- The most significant cases and deals in the past 12 to 18 months
- Who were the lawyers that led and assisted in these cases/deals
- Who do these lawyers consider to be their peers and why
- How do their clients rate the lawyer's legal advice and quality of service
- Senior Statesman: Senior figures with strong track records who are still influential in the market.
- Elite practitioner: True leaders of their field, these lawyers have an outstanding track record and are recognised as the standout performers in their country or practice area.
- Distinguished practitioner: Lawyers who are highly regarded by their peers and possess a strong record and positive client feedback. These are lawyers that lead deals/cases.
- Rising Star: 'Ones to watch' these are lawyers who are buildingtheir reputations in the market. These are lawyers that assisted on deals/cases.
- Notable practitioner: Proven to be active in the market with positive feedback from peers and clients.
Links to more information
If you have further questions after reviewing the information on the pages below, then please contact us.
asialaw Profiles research guidelines and links
asialaw Profiles research methodology
asialaw Profiles research schedule & deadlines
asialaw Profiles research contacts
asialaw Profiles webinar & FAQs
asialaw Regional Awards
asialaw social media networks