Asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Summit 2016
September 27 2016 - Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
| AGENDA | SPEAKERS | CONTACT US | PHOTOS | KEY TAKEAWAYS
Asialaw’s Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Summit is set to return to Hong Kong in September. Now in its third year, the Summit is dedicated to providing delegates with the latest know-how, trends and developments in dispute management in the region, and to give in-house counsel an insight into dealing with cross-border disputes, enforcement issues, and much more.
The 2015 Summit attracted over 200 delegates from the top Asia-based legal practitioners and businesspeople to hear experts and peers debate and discuss top dispute resolution issues impacting companies in the region.
Registration is now open and free to corporate and bankers counsel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Who you will meet:
For more information or sponsorship opportunities please email email@example.com
Benefits of attending:
- Litigation counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers’ counsel
- Accredited mediators and arbitrators
- Private practice lawyers
- Discuss the latest trends in mediation, arbitration and litigation in the region
- Review developments on third party litigation funding
- Hear tips on how to ensure enforcement of international arbitral awards
- Learn how to protect your company in the event of an IP dispute
- Gain practical knowledge on managing cross-border disputes and forum shopping
Testimonials from the 2015 summit:
'Excellent coverage of a broad range of topics that one should know about managing disputes'
'Impressive presentations by reputable presenters'
'Informative & entertaining'