Asialaw Asia-Pacific In-House Counsel Summit 2017 - Overview
May 18 2017, Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong
The Asialaw Asia-Pacific In-house Counsel Summit is the region’s leading event for corporate and bankers’ counsel. Entering its 14th year, the Summit is returning in May 2017 to address the latest challenges faced by in-house counsel lawyers in the market today.
After consultation with delegates and other event partners, the 2017 event is being targeted at senior decision-makers in the region’s legal departments. General counsel, heads of legal and senior in-house counsel will network with leading industry representatives, policy makers, regulators and private practice lawyers. This crucial one-day event offers a unique chance for thought leaders to share their expertise and develop new strategies to deal with pressing concerns.
Make this your must-attend event of the year.
Registration is now open and free to corporate and bankers counsel. Contact email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.orgWho you will meet:
Benefits of attending:
- General counsel
- Corporate counsel
- Bankers’ counsel
- Company secretaries
- Private practice lawyers
- Hear the region's top in-house counsel discuss their top challenges for 2017 and beyond
- Learn about the latest compliance, data privacy and AML issues in the region
- Compare changes in regulations and arbitration developments between various Asian jurisdictions including China, Singapore and the Philippines
- Understand how China's updated inward and outbound investment policies will affect your business in the upcoming year
- Discuss updates regarding the Hong Kong Competition Ordinance