Research Schedule & Deadlines
The timeline for Asialaw market consultation serves as a guide and is subject to change. All the following dates are in 2017.
- March 8: Distribute practice area surveys to law firms
- April 26: Deadline for practice area surveys
- June 7: Distribute client surveys for Asialaw Profiles
- June 21: Deadline for submissions for best newcomer, pro bono and innovation categories of Asialaw Awards
- July 5: Deadline for client surveys
- April – June: Interview clients and private practices
- July – August: Finalise content and conclude research for Asialaw Profiles
- September 29: Publish Asialaw Profiles 2018
- November 8: Distribute client and practitioners’ survey for Asialaw Leading Lawyers
- December 6: Deadline for client and practitioners’ survey
- June 2018: Publish Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2018
The results of the research, combined with our detailed knowledge of the legal market, ensures that Asialaw Profiles and Asialaw Leading Lawyers are invaluable and easily accessible business tools for our readers – your clients – in their search for detailed information on the region’s law firms.
Links to more information
If you have further questions after reviewing the information on the pages below, then please contact us.
Asialaw Profiles research methodology
Asialaw Profiles survey links & documents
Asialaw Profiles research contacts
Asialaw Profiles webinar & FAQs
Asialaw Leading Lawyers
Asialaw social media networks