FitzGerald Lawyers adds new partner
FitzGerald Lawyers has added Hans Lee as an IP partner in its Hong Kong office. He is experienced in patents, trade marks, copyright, designs and trade secrets and specialises in the telecommunications, biotechnology and software industries. Before the move, he was a partner in the IP practice of Nixon Peabody CWL.
Prolegis appoints Eugene Lee as director
Singaporean corporate law firm Prolegis has appointed Eugene Lee as a director. He advises clients on cross-border finance, capital markets and securities matters and regularly works with boards and financial institutions. Prolegis has a formal law alliance in Singapore with Herbert Smith Freehills.
Drew & Napier appoints Steven Lo as head of M&A
Drew & Napier has appointed director Steven Lo as head of M&A. He regularly advises bidders, target companies and financial advisers on private and public M&A transactions in Singapore and in the region.
JunHe promotes 12 to partnership
JunHe has promoted 12 lawyers to partners across its Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Hong Kong offices in a variety of practice areas:
- Chen, Yi (Beijing, litigation & arbitration)
- Gong, Mingfang (Beijing, M&A, antitrust)
- Liu, Xin (Beijing, capital markets)
- Song, Ke (Shenzhen, M&A, private equity)
- Wang, Lihua (Beijing, litigation & arbitration)
- Wei, Wei (Shenzhen, capital markets, corporate/M&A, private equity)
- Xie, Jun (Shanghai, FDI, employment)
- Yao, Jiwei (Guangzhou, capital markets, corporate/M&A, private equity)
- Zhang, Lijun (Beijing, corporate/M&A, restructuring, IP)
- Zhang, Yue (Beijing, corporate/M&A, TMT, IP)
- Zhang, Zhijing (Hong Kong, private equity)
- Zhao, Kun (Beijing, capital markets, private equity)
Faraz Sagar joins Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
Litigation specialist Faraz Sagar is joining Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas as a partner in its Mumbai office. Before the move, he was with Trilegal.
Corrs Chambers Westgarth adds Jurgen Bebber as partner
Corrs Chambers Westgarth has hired Jurgen Bebber as a partner in its IP practice. He was previously with Griffith Hack. He has more than 15 years of experience advising clients on trade mark protection and enforcement.