LexOrbis opens office in Mumbai
LexOrbis has just opened another office in Mumbai, adding to the two it already has in New Delhi and Bengaluru respectively. The Mumbai office will advise western India clients on IP, corporate and commercial, and litigation matters.
Anthony Harper hires Katherine Anderson
Anthony Harper has hired Katherine Anderson as a partner in its Auckland office. Specialising in public law litigation, Anderson has worked at Auckland Council, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and the New Zealand Police.
Buddle Findlay appoints two partners
Buddle Findlay has appointed two partners in Auckland. David Broadmore specialises in commercial litigation and has extensive experience in insolvency, professional negligence, property, construction and contractual disputes. Lisette Hood focuses on corporate law, commercial contracting and M&A, advising clients on investment in New Zealand based assets, commercial supply agreements, regulatory compliance and corporate governance issues.
Mark Lindfield joins Lander & Rogers
Corporate insurance specialist Mark Lindfield has joined Lander & Rogers’ corporate team in Sydney. Before the move, Lindfield was at DibbsBarker where he established its front-end insurance practice. He also spent 10 years in Allens’ non-contentious insurance practice before DibbsBarker.
HWL Ebsworth makes 11 internal partner promotions
HWL Ebsworth is promoting 11 partners in seven different practice areas of the firm:
- Andrew Allan, focuses on insurance
- Brad Swebeck, focuses on workplace relations & safety
- Cassandra Emmett, focuses on commercial and property
- Chris Egan, specialises in workplace relations & safety
- Colin Harris, focuses on construction & infrastructure
- Laura Young, focuses on commercial
- Mark Riddington, specialises in construction & infrastructure
- Melinda Leacy, focuses on property
- Melissa Hanbidge, focuses on litigation & dispute resolution
- Sarah McJannett, specialises in insurance
- Tony Scott, focuses on insurance