As part of the research process for asialaw Profiles we survey buyers of legal services for their feedback on:
- Assessment and Rating of law firms and lawyers’ quality of service and work
- Upcoming market trends
Here is a snapshot of the data for Cambodia:
We ask clients to rate law firms on the following (from 1 poor to 5 excellent):
- Costs transparency
- Extensive local/international network
- Industry sector knowledge
- Technical ability and innovation
- Use of technology
- Value for money
- Client relationship management
- Risk management
Best firm (based on aggregate score): Bun & Associates
General statistics (all firms)
Highest rated law firm attribute: Client relationship management
Lowest rated law firm attribute: Use of technology
We ask clients to rate lawyers based on the following attributes (from 1 poor to 5 excellent):
- Commercial understanding
- Country knowledge
- Industry sector knowledge
- Listening to and implementing feedback
- Meeting deadlines
- Responsiveness and accessibility
- Technical ability
Best lawyer (based on aggregate score): Bun Youdy
General statistics (all lawyers)
Highly rated lawyer attribute: Country knowledge
Lowest rated lawyer attribute: Technical ability
Topic that concerns clients most
Regulatory or governmental changes
How law firms can assist clients:
- Legal evolution watching and summary on the assessment on the real impact and actions to be engaged at the firm level
- Provide us with regular updates on draft and new regulations.
- Improve frequency of communications
- Sharing of latest regulation changes and frequent update, impacts to existing practices and policies
- Provide us with updates in advance.
Which practice area do they anticipate to give more work to external legal counsel in the next 12 months
Which practice area do they anticipate to give less work to legal counsel in the next 12 months
Labour & Employment
How can law firms improve their service to clients?
- Better cross functional approach within the different law/expertise fields department
- More technical - online services (online advisory), FAQs, etc.
- The firm could consider making greater use of technology to allow for remote working between client and firm.
- Response speed
- They can modernize their communications online so that legal advise can be executed remotely and quickly.
- Proactive customer service and relationship management
Order your Bespoke Report
Delivering better service is an important part of upselling and cross-selling to existing clients and acquiring new ones. More sophisticated client relationship management can increase revenues per practice area or industry group and expand margins per partner.
Asialaw Data Intelligence Report contains a breakdown of client responses to asialaw Profiles surveys.
We can identify:
- How clients perceive your firm and lawyers
- Concerns that affect their role and how your firm can help them
- How your firm compares with its peers
- Market trends for the coming 12 months
The Data Intelligence Report will allow your firm to:
- Assess your firm at multiple levels (firm, practice area, lawyer).
- Identify issues clients have with your firm and implement solutions
- Develop new business development opportunities
- Prepare strategic or marketing plans based on client growth and needs.
The information will provide you with an enhanced appreciation of who your client respondents are and how they view your firm and practitioners enables you to improve client service delivery.
It will help leverage your firm’s strength’s, address its weaknesses, solidify its client relationships and ultimately increase your firm’s revenues.
For more information contact: William.email@example.com