Practice area/industry focus: Capital markets, especially the overseas IPO area
Career highlights: Since 2017, Mr. Fu has completed 40 IPOs both in the PRC and overseas covering TMT, healthcare, fintech, real estate and other traditional industries, among which, the most significant ones are as below:
• Bilibili Inc. (BILI.Nasdaq) - one of the most popular Chinese internet entertainment communities for young people;
• Ascletis Pharma Inc. (1672.HK) - the first biotech company listed in HK since the introduction of Chapter 18A of listing rules. Rewarded as “Deal of the Year” in 2018 by China Business Law Journal;
• Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co., Ltd. (1877.HK) - the first NEEQ-listed Chinese company listed in HK and listed in STAR market in 2020;
• Jinxin Fertility Group Limited (1951.HK) - the only medical company listed in HK with market value exceeding HK$20 billion;
• Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Company Limited (3692.HK) - the largest pharmaceutical HK IPO in 2019 with fundraising exceeding US$1 billion;
• CanSino Biologics Inc. (6185.HK) - the first H share biotech company listed in HK since the introduction of Chapter 18A of listing rules. Rewarded as “Deal of the Year” in 2019 by China Business Law Journal. Listed in STAR market in 2020;
• Central China New Life Limited (9983.HK) - the largest property management service provider in central China;
• Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co., Limited (6078.HK) - the largest HK IPO in healthcare industry in 2020.
In 2020, Mr. Fu is awarded as “Leading Individual in Capital Markets” by Chambers Asia Pacific and The Legal 500 Asia Pacific; “Highly Regarded in Capital Markets” by IFLR1000; "Top-tier Lawyer in Capital Markets: Overseas IPO” by LEGALBAND; “Top-tier Lawyer in Healthcare and Life Sciences” by LEGALBAND.
Asialaw Distinguished Practitioner 2021 in Capital Markets