Career highlights: Bobby is one of the Founding Partners for the Firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice with over 25 years of experience in arbitration and litigation.
He has represented & advised clients on the full spectrum of complex commercial & corporate matters across a wide range of industries and sectors. In addition, he is widely sought after in matters involving investigations & prosecutions concerning FEMA, money laundering and anti-corruptions laws.
Bobby is appreciated for taking a 360-degree view of potential issues, given his vast experience.
- Recognised amongst ‘Top 15 Dispute Lawyers of the country’ by ASIAN LEGAL BUSINESS [ALB], 2019
- Ranked amongst ‘India’s Top 100 Lawyers’ published in India Business Law Journal’s A-list 2019
- Asialaw Elite Practitioner 2021 in Dispute resolution
- Consistently Ranked as ‘Market Leading Lawyer’ by ASIALAW, 2016-2020
- Consistently Ranked as ‘Leading Individual’ for Dispute Resolution practice by LEGAL 500, 2016-2019
- Consistently Ranked for Dispute Resolution practice by CHAMBERS, ASIA-PACIFIC, 2013-2020
- Ranked as ‘Dispute Resolution Star’ by BENCHMARK LITIGATION, 2019
- "clear thought process” - CHAMBERS GLOBAL, 2019
- "very practical and good to work with; useful and clear insights attributing this to his experience and seniority” - CHAMBERS ASIAPACIFIC, 2018
Asialaw Elite Practitioner 2021 in Dispute Resolution