DSK Legal has promoted Associate Partners Abhishek Singh Baghel, Jayesh Kothari, Mitali Naik and Nakul Batra as Partners; and Principal Associates Akanksha Tiwary, Prachi Garg and Prachi Gupta as Associate Partners.
With this round of promotions, the Firm has 57 Partners and 9 Associate Partners across its offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad.
1. Abhishek Singh Baghel - Abhishek is experienced in Competition Law – litigation, advisory, policy and compliance, and represents clients in matters before the Competition Commission of India, Appellate Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India. Abhishek also has experience in Media Law, and regularly represents high profile clients from the Indian film Industry and film production studios.
2. Jayesh Kothari - Jayesh has extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, including in the areas of cross-examination-border M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital transactions, and advisory work, across various industry sectors.
3. Mitali Naik - Mitali has extensive experience in real estate laws and transactions, including for real estate developers and financiers (equity and debt).
4. Nakul Batra - Nakul is experienced in corporate and commercial laws, including M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital transactions. He is also a computer science engineer, and his practice has a particular focus on technology and data protection laws.
5. Akanksha Tiwary - Akanksha is experienced in corporate and commercial laws, including M&A, Private Equity/Venture Capital transactions in the private and public space, as also strategic alliances and joint ventures involving domestic and international clients.
6. Prachi Garg – Prachi is experienced in commercial Dispute Resolution work, both litigation and arbitration, and has a background in general corporate and M&A work as well.
7. Prachi Gupta - Prachi is experienced in corporate and commercial laws, including M&A, Private Equity transactions involving domestic and international clients.
Commenting on the promotions, Managing Partner, Mr Anand Desai said, “Each of our newly appointed partners and associate partners have been with us for several years, and have grown very well in their respective roles and responsibilities. I am confident they will continue to add great value in our ongoing journey.”