After the initial flurry of Indian activity in the global M&A market after the financial crisis, things are beginning to stabilise. But the lessons learned from those early deals have led to more complex, yet streamlined structures. Opportunities are arising all over the world, in particular Africa, Europe and the United States. India is an interesting place for outbound lawyers at the moment as innovation spreads through each new deal.
The IFLR India Outbound Investment Forum brings together brings together key regulators with leading practitioners from banks, corporates and top international and local law firms to discuss the vital issues for Indian companies and banks looking abroad in 2012/13 in a panel session format.
The forum will discuss the best ways to approach deals in the most important and popular jurisdictions around the globe, tricks for structuring deals in specific sectors, such as natural resources, tips on raising finances and insight into the best dispute resolution techniques.
Benefits of attending the forum:
· Find out how to exploit opportunities in the Eurozone
· Learn how to streamline natural resources M&A
· Discuss what the outbound market can learn from Indian deals
· Discover how you can maximise value in Africa
· Hear analysis on where is best to raise finance: internationally and domestically
· Listen to a detailed discussion the negotiation of dispute resolution terms
· Learn how to invest in high growth markets effectively
· Find out how to discover bargains in the United States
Registration & Fees:
In-house counsel / Corporate executive: FREE
Private practice / Professional: USD 1295
Registration is required. Please click here or go to www.iflr.com/indiaoutbound12 to complete the online booking form.